Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
sausageNet Nostalgia Forums

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
In The Night Garden Knitting Pattern (Read 9 times)
Apr 26th, 2008 at 11:01am

Sour Ole Life   Offline
Toast
Belgium

Hiya all Cheesy

I'm new here (just joined this afternoon), so I hope I'm posting in the right place Undecided
I have a great-neice who is just turned 1-year-old and she is absolutely mad about In The Night Garden. She already has all the toys, but she doesn't have any of the clothes. I would really like to knit her a In The Night Garden jumper or something, but I can't seem to find a knitting pattern anywhere. I have mailed Ragdoll Productions who make the programme and they tell me that there are no plans to release an official knitting pattern. I was wondering though whether anyone has a pattern that they have made up themselves that they would be willing to share with me. Or if anyone has any leads on where I might be able to get a pattern, it would be a big help.
Thanks everyone!

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2008 at 1:55pm

Marshal bravestarr   Offline
sausageNet God
keep the cheese and toilet
rolls for rainy days
kent, england

heya sour,
i googled your request and it came up with this.

Knitter's Review has a community forum dedicated to knitting in movies & TV. They often share patterns for things seen in movies/TV. Here's the link to the specific forum:
http://www.knittersreview.com/forum/topi...

If it's not already listed there, you can certainly ask & someone is bound to know!

and welcome to sausagenet  Wink

Marshal lives his life in such a way that when his feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says.. "Oh s**t HE'S awake!"
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 5:22pm

pome turned kiwi   Offline
Toast
I Love YaBB 2.4!

Have you had any luck finding the pattern. I am desperate for one for my little 2 year old boy, thanks x

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print